Parents who have a student with severe food allergies (anaphylaxis) and require an        Epi Pen are required to have forms filled out and signed by physician. Some of those forms require parent/guardian signatures as well. The following are the forms that need to be filled for student with Anaphylaxis and require an Epi Pen: 

Parent's Request for Administration of Prescription Medicine in School (Form C4-5)

Physician Request for Prescription Anaphylaxis Medication at School and Anaphylaxis Action Plan

Student Diet Modification (H5-1)

                Forms are obtained from the PISD website or from the nurse.                    Forms should be filled out, signed, and turned in by the first day of school if possible.